A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Henderson, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Psoriatic Arthritis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital & Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 3 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Curtis D. Henderson practice?
Dr. Curtis Henderson practices Dermatology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Cheney, WA.
See Spokane Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Curt Henderson, Dr. Kurtis Henderson