A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Henderson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Henderson, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Henderson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Henderson MD is a male Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Curtis Henderson practice?
- Dr. Curtis Henderson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Henderson practices Dermatology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Dermatologists.