A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Henderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Henderson, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Henderson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Dan Henderson MD is a male Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. C D. Henderson practice?
- Dr. C Henderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. C Henderson practices Dermatology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane Valley, WA.
See Spokane Dermatologists.