A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Hendrickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Hendrickson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hendrickson
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hendrickson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Hendrickson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendrickson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Hendrickson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan J Hendrickson MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dan J. Hendrickson practice?
- Dr. Dan Hendrickson has 8 office locations.
Dr. Dan Hendrickson practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Fruitland, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Nampa, ID and Caldwell, ID.
See Fruitland Internists, Fruitland Critical Care Practitioners, and Fruitland Pulmonologists.