A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Hendrickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Hendrickson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hendrickson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Hendrickson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendrickson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Hendrickson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan J Hendrickson MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dan J. Hendrickson practice?
- Dr. Dan Hendrickson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dan Hendrickson practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Nampa, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID.
See Nampa Internists, Nampa Critical Care Practitioners, and Nampa Pulmonologists.