Dr. Dan Henry Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Salt Lake City, UT

June 24th, 2015
World Class Act. God broke His mold after He created Dr. Dan Henry! There will never be another one like him.

August 11th, 2013
M.S.
I've seen doctors throughout the U.S. and by far, Dr. Henry is one of the BEST. I am grateful to Dr. Bryan Nelson with Foothill Family for referring me to him! He is one of very few practitioners who still "CARES".... and one of few that continues to go the extra mile for his patients! As I type on this review, I have a thunderous migraine that I cannot stop. BUT for the first time in over twenty years of dealing with my migraines, I finally have HOPE that Dr. Henry will find a treatment that can 'manage' the pain of my migraines!

October 14th, 2011
Best Listener
Doc Henry has become a friend over the years. There have been 2 times in my life where I had symptoms that other doctors blew off. He takes the time to listen to what I say. Both times he figured out the problem that the other doctors ignored. He recommends specialists when needed and is willing to talk to them about issued I am having. Calls are always returned and he is typically the one who does the calling. Couldn't ask for a more compassionate, patient and smart doctor.

October 30th, 2010
I have been a patient of Dr. Henry for over 27 years. He is very considerate and easy to talk to. He always follows up with me personally. He loves his job, and it shows.

July 28th, 2010
Dr. Henry has been my doctor for about 20 years. He's as kind as he is competent. A wonderful diagnostician because he pays attention to the information I provide as he asks questions. I ahve several friends and amily that I would refer to him if only he pwere taking new patients . . .

September 27th, 2008
excellent doctor
I love Dr. Henry. never feel like he is in a hurry with me. He always answers all my question. he is very professional.