inactive

Dan Heslinga MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 20th, 2015
He is very good with children!

May 1st, 2015
HORRIBLE attitude and waste of time
Dr. Heslinga literally threw me out of his office without explaining why other than that I don't come enough - even after I genuinely explained why I need his help - and it was clear that day - high blood pressure and swollen legs - he did the exam and listened carefully - but at the end - he didn't want to prescribe meds, do blood work, and just dismissed me like a piece of trash without regard for my feelings or my need for medical attention. I went to the ER after this and found out that I had a serious health issue. Thanks Dr. Heslinga - you not only humiliated me - you missed it!

February 1st, 2012
Diagnostic skill
Last year I had an upper abdominal pain that was persistent, and then developed a fever. I went to Dan Heslinga, who's been my physician for several years, and he immediately diagnosed my problem as diverticulitis, and sent me to Castle for scans. Of course, he was correct, and treated me appropriately. He's always pleasant, and accurate with his diagnoses!