A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donavon Hess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donavon Hess is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donavon Hess, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hess graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hess has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donavon John Hess MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donavon J. Hess practice?
- Dr. Donavon Hess has 7 office locations.
Dr. Donavon Hess practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Surgeons and Saint Paul Pediatric Surgeons.