Dr. Dan Heyerdahl MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

March 13th, 2014
racist doctor
Do not go to this place if you are a minority. My family physician here was Dr. Dan Heyerdahl and even though he knew I could speak and understand English, he continued to speak to me like a 5 year old (I am 20 years old and Hispanic). This happened mostly during my fathers checkups, which I went to because I was the interpreter. He would also treat me and my father in a extremely passive demeaning way which he knew bothered me but he continued to do so. The physicians here that I had experienced are racist and do not care about your health. All they care about is writing as many prescriptions as possible and running as many tests on people as they can so they can get that bonus. Dr. Dan Heyerdahl tricked me into taking multiple tests knowing already what was wrong with me and that I was uninsured and unable to pay for the huge bill. Do not trust these crooks.

March 2nd, 2013
Sat. March 2nd Appointment
Was treated very poorly. Ended up walking out. Did not go into the appointment to be yelled at. I found him to be very rude. Would never recommend him to anyone! I guess he doesn't like to work on Saturdays. Well, sorry that I had to come in on Sat. No Diagnosis, and poor excuse for bedside manner.