A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Huynh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Huynh graduated from University of California at Irvine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Huynh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Learn more about Dr. Dan Huynh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dan N. Huynh practice?
Dr. Dan Huynh practices Internal Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Daniel Huynh, Dr. Danilo Huynh, Dr. Dannie Huynh, Dr. Danny Huynh