A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Huynh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Huynh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huynh graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Huynh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Ngoc Huynh MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dan N. Huynh practice?
- Dr. Dan Huynh has 1 office location.
Dr. Dan Huynh practices Internal Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists.