Dr. Danny Jacobs DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

October 16th, 2015
Don't waste your time and money
I tried to make an urgent appointment and was put on hold by Jacobs' receptionist, Denise, for over 6 minutes only to find out her "computer wasn't up"...whatever that means. She told me she'd call me right back to make the appointment. 2 hours later, I still hadn't heard from her and when I called back, they had already left the office. 24 hours later, after leaving a message, I still have yet to hear a response. If you do actually get to schedule an appointment, be prepared to wait at least half an hour in the waiting room, regardless of how early you show up. You'll only see Dr. Jacobs for 5 minutes, and I'm being generous. He asks what medication you're on and if you need more. That's pretty much it. Don't waste your time/money, the aggravation is not worth it.

November 25th, 2013
0 Stars
At Care Connections, in Philadelphia, PA, I dealt with Dr. Dan Jacobs for the first time due to my other doctor being on vacation until the 2nd of December. This is my second time going there within the week because my usual doctor did not sign a script for my regular medication, and instead signed the prescription for the new method of treatment that he wants to try with me. Obviously, my pharmacy could not take the unsigned prescription (the one I take daily), which I did not take notice to until this point. This was a mistake made by the institution, so I called Care Connections and was appointed to come in today to resolve the issue. I had to take off from work in order to go to have the script signed, but when I met with him, he refused, even though my original doctor wrote the prescription and was more than likely on my chart, if he had bothered to even look. I've been on this medication for the past five years and have never had issues, until this time. The way he treated me was very unprofessional -- interrupted me every chance he got, even when I was answering a question that he asked, made rude gestures when I spoke, rolled his eyes at me, and also raised his voice (resulting in the secretary to appear startled). I have never felt so helpless for I was not given a chance to explain breadth of the situation. Instead, I was judged and was refused treatment on the basis of this man's raw opinion. I really want to speak to someone, on a professional level, that would know how to handle such a situation, but at the moment, this is my method of informing the public. Multiple review sites (with low ratings, may I add), along with the voice of the other reviewer on this page, I'm wondering how this doctor is in practice. Also, when I was leaving, I saw him in the parking lot. Maybe he was just set on leaving to go home for the day? Maybe he should look at his 37 years of experience and laugh about the wasted time.

February 1st, 2012
Dr Jacobs only gives you approx 3-5 minutes of his time. Only asks what pills you are on and do you need a new script. Does not ask what your feelings and thoughts are. DOES NOT DOCUMENT PROPERLY IF YOU NEED DOCUMENTATION FOR INSUTANCE COMPANY,ETC. He is good about giving out samples if you can not afford the medication.