Dr. Dan Kalshan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dan Kalshan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 14th, 2012

Best Dr in Financial District

I have been around medicine all my life and Dr Kalshan is the best of the best in the Bay Area. He was the only internal doc that was able to come up with an accurate diagnosis after I had seen 4 other practitioners. He goes out of his way to make sure you have complete understanding of your condition and provides treatments that work with little or no complications.

October 12th, 2010

I am delighted

I've lived in San Francisco since 1981 and went through five different doctors before finding Dr. Kalshan in 2008. He is informed, smart, kind, funny, and he clearly loves his work. What I like most, however, is the respect he shows for me. Previous doctors talked over me while I described symptoms, or they simply didn't listen when I spoke because they always assumed I couldn't possibly have anything of value to say. Dr. Kalshan always makes me feel like he respects me, even down to explaining the medical details of what's going on with my body. I could not be happier with him

June 24th, 2014