A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Karasic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Karasic is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karasic
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karasic Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Karasic, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Karasic graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Karasic has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Halaban Karasic MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dan H. Karasic practice?
- Dr. Dan Karasic has 1 office location.
Dr. Dan Karasic practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.