Dr. Dan Kiss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dan Kiss?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 12th, 2013

Dr. Kiss treated me in the ER. at Intercommunity Hospital last week for possible syncope. I also had Dr. Kiss treat me 18 years prior for a gall bladder attack. It was kind of funny to have him both times and at 2 different hospitals. I must say I found him to be very comforting, Great bedside manner, and I felt confident in his tests, and coming back in to update me as soon as he got the results back. He even kept me over night for observation which was a relief since it was a situation that was quite scay to me. I would recommend him as a primary doctor for sure. Thank you Dr. Kiss, glad you were there for me once again!! ""I cannot rate his staff only the hospitals and they were exceptional!

March 7th, 2013

Intelligent, competent doctor

Even though I saw Dr. Kiss under difficult circumstances and he won't win any awards for bedside manner, with him his patients can count on a high level of intelligence, quick thinking and accuracy. He writes very unbiased records. I've never seen a person work so hard. Deduct one star for lack of modern alternative medical information and strict reliance on conventional medical thinking which can be outdated and not in the patient's best interest.

October 19th, 2015