A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan La:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan La is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan La, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. La graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Cupecoy. He has 2 awards.
Dr. La has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan T La MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Dan T. La practice?
- Dr. Dan La has 7 office locations.
Dr. Dan La practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA and Napa, CA.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Rheumatologists.