A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Lazarescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Lazarescu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Lazarescu, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazarescu graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Lazarescu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Ashtabula County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Lazarescu MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dan Lazarescu practice?
- Dr. Dan Lazarescu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dan Lazarescu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ashtabula, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Ashtabula Obstetricians & Gynecologists.