A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ya-Yu Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ya-Yu Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ya-Yu Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ya-Yu Lee MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ya-Yu Lee practice?
- Dr. Ya-Yu Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ya-Yu Lee practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Quakertown, PA.
See Allentown Internists, Allentown Endocrinologists, and Allentown Geriatric Doctors.