A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Lightfoot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Lightfoot is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Lightfoot, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lightfoot graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lightfoot has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lightfoot accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dan R. Lightfoot practice?
Dr. Dan Lightfoot practices Ophthalmology near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Ophthalmologists.