A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Lightfoot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Lightfoot is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lightfoot
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lightfoot Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Lightfoot, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lightfoot graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lightfoot has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan R Lightfoot MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dan R. Lightfoot practice?
- Dr. Dan Lightfoot has 1 office location.
Dr. Dan Lightfoot practices Ophthalmology near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Ophthalmologists.