A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Locker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Locker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Locker, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Locker graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Locker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brownwood Regional Medical Center
- Coleman County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Lewis Locker MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dan L. Locker practice?
- Dr. Dan Locker has 1 office location.
Dr. Dan Locker practices Surgery near Brownwood, TX.
See Brownwood Surgeons.