A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Lu, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Suzhou Medical College. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Lu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan DR Lu MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dan D. Lu practice?
- Dr. Dan Lu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dan Lu practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Bellerose, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Hempstead, NY and Santa Monica, CA.
See Bellerose Internists and Bellerose Geriatric Doctors.