A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Lu, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Neurosurgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Suzhou Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dan C. Lu practice?
Dr. Dan Lu practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Neurological Surgery near West Hempstead, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bellerose, NY and Santa Monica, CA.
See West Hempstead Internists, West Hempstead Geriatric Doctors, and West Hempstead Surgeons.