A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Mandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Mandel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Mandel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandel graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mandel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Aviel Mandel MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Dan A. Mandel practice?
- Dr. Dan Mandel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dan Mandel practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lone Pine, CA and Orange, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Rheumatologists.