A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Mandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Mandel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mandel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mandel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Mandel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandel graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mandel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- UCI Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Aviel Mandel MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Dan A. Mandel practice?
- Dr. Dan Mandel has 1 office location.
Dr. Dan Mandel practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Rheumatologists.