A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Mason is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Mason, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Mason has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mason accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans