A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Mason is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mason
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mason Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Mason, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Mason has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Thomas Jefferson Uni HospPhiladelphia,Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Mason MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dan Mason practice?
- Dr. Dan Mason has 1 office location.
Dr. Dan Mason practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Orthopedic Surgeons.