A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Mason is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mason
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Mason Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Mason, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Mason has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Thomas Jefferson Uni HospPhiladelphia,Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Mason MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dan Mason practice?
- Dr. Dan Mason has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dan Mason practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL and Pensacola, FL.
See Wilmington Orthopedic Surgeons.