A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Gamble McBride:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Gamble McBride is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Gamble McBride, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gamble McBride graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gamble McBride has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Gamble McBride MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dan Gamble McBride practice?
- Dr. Dan Gamble McBride has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dan Gamble McBride practices Urology near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX.
See Denton Urologists.