A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Gamble McBride:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Gamble McBride is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gamble McBride
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gamble McBride Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Gamble McBride, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gamble McBride graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gamble McBride has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Gamble McBride MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dan Gamble McBride practice?
- Dr. Dan Gamble McBride has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dan Gamble McBride practices Urology near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX.
See Denton Urologists.