Surgical Specialist, Urologists
Video profile
3204 Colorado Blvd
Denton, TX 76210
940-566-0746
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Incompetent Staff  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2013

I waited a week and a half to get this appointment with Dr. McBride and his staff thoroughly screwed it up. He had to leave on an emergency errand and they called the wrong number to let me know the appointment was canceled. They didn't even try to reach me at my secondary number which was apparently obvious. I am self-employed and every hour counts in my day. I went out of my way to make sure that I was there on time and properly prepared to fill out the paperwork. Dr. McBride may be a good physician but his office staff is worthless.

|  Worst staff ever  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2013

Dr Mcbride himself is ok, he seems to show genuine concern, at least while you are in front of him. The staff and nurses however are the least helpful and professional group I have ever come across. They also have no problem at all lying to you, which is the last thing you want if you are there for something serious. I STRONGLY recommend doing business elsewhere due to the overall incompetence of his staff and nurses. I cannot even begin to detail every problem I have had with them because nobody reading this review would have the time to read it all. This is not just from one bad visit, this has been over a long course of time. Go somewhere else if it isn't just a simple routine checkup, this office cannot handle more than that.

Sep 6th, 2011

Great understanding doctor. He was recommended by my primary doctor and I would do the same

|  Excellent  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2011

Excellent experience from the office staff to the nurse to the doctor. Highly recommend this Dr. You will not mind a little wait time because the Dr. will give you all the time you need .

|  Very consciencious and caring!  |  show details
by MaryJane Landry on Mar 31st, 2011

Recommend Highly! He is a Dr. of very high integrity and ethics. He is compassionate, caring, and thorough. I wouldn't hesitate to go back or to recommend to a loved one.

by Tristan M on Jan 16th, 2009 on yahoo.com

I'm sure Dr McBride is great working on male urological and sexual problems. Not so much with women having life altering urinary problems he can't figure out on one appointment. I liked his staff, they were very nice. However, Dr McBride made it clearly obvious he did not want to deal with a young female having UTI symptoms. So much in fact, he gave me test strips (without a legend to read them by) a bunch of sterile bottles, a few refills of antibiotics and told me to take care of my problem myself. The first time I went to go turn in my UA for analysis the lab he sent me to told me that my doctor was blowing me off. I had to go to my GP to find out how to read the test strips since I was given no legend to read them with. My spouse came with me at the last appointment I had there and listened to this Dr chew me out because I was there for chronic "UTI"'s and wasting his time. . It became quickly obvious this urologists office was not "female friendly" doctors office. The reason we were there was I was referred by my GP at the time and for urological symptoms. I was having UROLOGICAL PROBLEMS so I needed to see a UROLOGIST. You don't expect to go see a UROLOGIST and pay them to get bitched out for hiring them to investigate and treat your UROLOGICAL SYMPTOMS. If I could take a flinstone vitamin and a tylenol to fix my problem, trust me, I wouldn't be sitting in your stupid office paying you to take what was left of what dignity I had before I got there.||Very bad bedside manners. I moved to a more reputable and professional Urologists office.

Sep 16th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Great experience with Doc McBride. I was hurtin bad, but they got me in, had the surgery and I'm doing great. He even called me on Saturday to see how I was doing. I recommend them!!!

Jul 10th, 2007 on yahoo.com

AWFUL SERVICE STAFF: I spoke with a Lindsey about basic procedures and prices. She not only put me down, but when I asked for clarification on a subject, she proceeded to yell into the phone the same answer that she had previously given me. There is no wa