Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Lyn on Apr 21st, 2016

Dr. McBride has been my go-to guy for many years. He is a compassionate doctor who strives to provide quality service. He has always been there when I needed him. He is friendly, well organized, and competent. True, his office is often full and sometimes behind schedule but always due to an emergency or somebody's appt required more time than anticipated. To get the BEST you often have to go with the flow. I highly recommend him!

Quality Physician and Provider show details Quality Physician and Provider
by Lauren Butler on Oct 8th, 2015

Dr. McBride has seen me through several different procedures. He has displayed both compassion and a professional diligence to my needs and my concerns. I will continue to trust him with any future medical needs. Thank you Dr. McBride for being on my side!

Horrible experience! show details Horrible experience!
Apr 29th, 2015

Made 1st appointment from referral from PCP. Checked in 10 minutes before appointment time and was taken back to room within 20 minutes. Was told two people were before me. Over an hour and a half later and no one coming back into my room to update me, I had to leave. Two hours for an appointment and not to be seen is ridiculous! I tried to notify the staff that I had to leave, but they were too busy to acknowledge my presence. They were quick to collect my co-pay upfront, however, so I guess I'm out that expense for nothing!

disappointed patient show details disappointed patient
by kimberly steward on Feb 24th, 2015

I was referred to dr Mcbride. My 1st appt was canceled due to he was called out for surgery. Called back to get another appt. I was asked why did I cancel my 1st appt. I explained that they called me and canceled the appt and I was told that it would be at least 2 wks before I could get another appt. Office staff said that they did not know why I was told that but he had an appt for next Tuesday. Went in on Tuesday waited and waited I was called to the back they said it will be a bit he was in surgery!! Ok finally seen dr went and did ct scans and lab work that was ordered. I was told but to see him and get lab results would be in 2 wks! Getting ready today get a phone an hour before my appt and was told he has to go do surgery!!! So no appt today again they act like it is no big deal!! I will be looking for another dr and do not recommend this dr at all!! If you are to busy to see your patients in your office do not take them in!!!! Very disappointed and upset patient!!!

Again the staff show details Again the staff
May 4th, 2014

Called in for an appointment placed on hold a number of times, then had to give my information a number of times, all the while the two office staff I talked with were making it seem like I was in the wrong. I hung up, if I am going to get my nuts cut, and pay for it, then at the least I am going to get good service.

Incompetent Staff show details Incompetent Staff
Sep 12th, 2013

I waited a week and a half to get this appointment with Dr. McBride and his staff thoroughly screwed it up. He had to leave on an emergency errand and they called the wrong number to let me know the appointment was canceled. They didn't even try to reach me at my secondary number which was apparently obvious. I am self-employed and every hour counts in my day. I went out of my way to make sure that I was there on time and properly prepared to fill out the paperwork. Dr. McBride may be a good physician but his office staff is worthless.

Worst staff ever show details Worst staff ever
Jun 6th, 2013

Dr Mcbride himself is ok, he seems to show genuine concern, at least while you are in front of him. The staff and nurses however are the least helpful and professional group I have ever come across. They also have no problem at all lying to you, which is the last thing you want if you are there for something serious. I STRONGLY recommend doing business elsewhere due to the overall incompetence of his staff and nurses. I cannot even begin to detail every problem I have had with them because nobody reading this review would have the time to read it all. This is not just from one bad visit, this has been over a long course of time. Go somewhere else if it isn't just a simple routine checkup, this office cannot handle more than that.

Sep 6th, 2011

Great understanding doctor. He was recommended by my primary doctor and I would do the same

Excellent show details Excellent
Jun 9th, 2011

Excellent experience from the office staff to the nurse to the doctor. Highly recommend this Dr. You will not mind a little wait time because the Dr. will give you all the time you need .

Very consciencious and caring! show details Very consciencious and caring!
by MaryJane Landry on Mar 31st, 2011

Recommend Highly! He is a Dr. of very high integrity and ethics. He is compassionate, caring, and thorough. I wouldn't hesitate to go back or to recommend to a loved one.