A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan McCance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan McCance is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCance graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. McCance has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCance accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dan E. McCance practice?
Dr. Dan McCance practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Gastroenterology near Hillsdale, MI.
See Hillsdale Family Physicians, Hillsdale General Practitioners, Hillsdale Internists, and Hillsdale Gastroenterologists.