A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan McCance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan McCance is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. McCance graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. McCance has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan E McCance DO is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dan E. McCance practice?
- Dr. Dan McCance has 1 office location.
Dr. Dan McCance practices Gastroenterology near Hillsdale, MI.
See Hillsdale Gastroenterologists.