A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Montzka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Montzka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Montzka, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Montzka graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Montzka has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Peter Montzka MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dan P. Montzka practice?
- Dr. Dan Montzka has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dan Montzka practices Ophthalmology near Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brandon, FL and Clearwater, FL.
See Port Richey Ophthalmologists.