A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Morehouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Morehouse is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morehouse
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morehouse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Morehouse, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Lower Extremity Ischemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Morehouse graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Morehouse has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
- St Josephs Hospital, Marshfield, Wi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Morehouse MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dan Morehouse practice?
- Dr. Dan Morehouse has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dan Morehouse practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Mason City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakeville, MN.
See Mason City Surgeons.