A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Morehouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Morehouse is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morehouse
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morehouse Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Morehouse, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Lower Extremity Ischemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Morehouse graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Morehouse has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
- St Josephs Hospital, Marshfield, Wi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Morehouse MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dan Morehouse practice?
- Dr. Dan Morehouse has 9 office locations.
Dr. Dan Morehouse practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Mason City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Chanhassen, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Mason City Surgeons.