A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Morris, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center-East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Dan Morris MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. J D. Morris practice?
- Dr. J Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. J Morris practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Prescott Valley, AZ.
See Prescott Valley Primary Care Doctors, Prescott Valley Family Physicians, and Prescott Valley Geriatric Doctors.