A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Mosely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Mosely is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Mosely, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mosely graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Mosely has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Womack Army Medical Center
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Sage Mosely MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dan S. Mosely practice?
- Dr. Dan Mosely has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dan Mosely practices Emergency Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Emergency Physicians.