Dr. Dan Muntean Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Dan Muntean?

wont help for referrels when needed or help for pain

Posted on December 19th, 2016

Staff are RUDE and DR is LAZY

Posted on December 17th, 2016

Been going for years and after referring friends and family to him come to find out he is just lazy in what he does. Was treated like crap by staff and gave it back to them and was told i need to find another DR with a smile i said no Problem doc. Maybe ill get one that knows what there doing.not assume from talking without a check up that its fine and will go away. Maybe find a staff that enjoys there job not the rude b&@ch that works there.

Staff are RUDE and DR is LAZY

Posted on December 17th, 2016

Rude

Posted on October 7th, 2015

I can't believe this guy calls himself a doctor. He is rude and is very condescending toward women. He has misdiagnosed me a couple of times and takes no time in explaining himself. He pretty much makes the nurses do everything for him. I will never see this guy again

The only General MD I trust in MB!

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Muntean for several years now. He has always been thorough, always takes the time to explain my blood work and treatment plan to me, and seems to genuinely care about my wellbeing. Every other general MD that I've seen in this area rushed thru the exam and just scribbled out a prescription for a Z-pac, even though my file clearly states that I'm allergic. Not once has Dr. Muntean had to rewrite a prescription for me. He's thorough, careful, and considerate about every aspect of my health from the get go. And, as far as I'm concerned, that means everything. He can be quite frank, at times, but I appreciate the fact that he's upfront about something as important as my livelihood, instead of sugar coating things. The office staff can be frustrating at times (like most other offices), but clerical problems have no bearing on one's ability to practice medicine.

Posted on October 7th, 2012

Dr. Muntean is the most professional, courteous and knowledgeable doctor I have even been to. He has helped beyond belief and is extremely hardworking and DEFINETELY polite. I have never met a doctor more knowledgeable of this profession or who has more love of the field and his patients! Never leaving this office!

terrible doctor

Posted on April 22nd, 2012

Lazy doctor

Posted on April 8th, 2012

After a week out of work and horrible pain,,I am still waiting on Muntean to simply make a phone call for an MRI referral I paid him to make..the ONLY reason I went there..Am I going to have to pay ANOTHER doctor? YES,,,I will NEVER go back to that lazy careless person...pure negligence.

Posted on May 28th, 2011

I have taken my children to Muntean for years now. Recently I returned and asked for some more samples of a $350/month medication after only having 3 weeks. He yelled and me and was very short and rude and then yelled again across the room as I was leaving, in front of staff. I am very disappointed in him and will not return ever again to this physician.

Professional, kind and attentive

Posted on January 6th, 2011

Dr. Muntean has been my doctor for several years now. Both he and his staff have treated me better than any other practice I've seen in my 54 years. The only reasons that may change me seeing him would be if I moved out of town or if our government somehow decides I have to change doctors or if Tricare is ever dropped from their accepted insurance providers.

To Dr Muntean

Posted on November 4th, 2010

Dr Muntean..Is a wonderful Dr....He is very kind..And he spend as much time as you and him fill thime is needed...He is the very best Dr i have seen in many of years....

Posted on October 9th, 2017