Dr. Dan Muntean MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

October 7th, 2015
Rude
I can't believe this guy calls himself a doctor. He is rude and is very condescending toward women. He has misdiagnosed me a couple of times and takes no time in explaining himself. He pretty much makes the nurses do everything for him. I will never see this guy again

April 22nd, 2015
The only General MD I trust in MB!
I've been seeing Dr. Muntean for several years now. He has always been thorough, always takes the time to explain my blood work and treatment plan to me, and seems to genuinely care about my wellbeing. Every other general MD that I've seen in this area rushed thru the exam and just scribbled out a prescription for a Z-pac, even though my file clearly states that I'm allergic. Not once has Dr. Muntean had to rewrite a prescription for me. He's thorough, careful, and considerate about every aspect of my health from the get go. And, as far as I'm concerned, that means everything. He can be quite frank, at times, but I appreciate the fact that he's upfront about something as important as my livelihood, instead of sugar coating things. The office staff can be frustrating at times (like most other offices), but clerical problems have no bearing on one's ability to practice medicine.

October 6th, 2012
Dr. Muntean is the most professional, courteous and knowledgeable doctor I have even been to. He has helped beyond belief and is extremely hardworking and DEFINETELY polite. I have never met a doctor more knowledgeable of this profession or who has more love of the field and his patients! Never leaving this office!

April 8th, 2012
Lazy doctor
After a week out of work and horrible pain,,I am still waiting on Muntean to simply make a phone call for an MRI referral I paid him to make..the ONLY reason I went there..Am I going to have to pay ANOTHER doctor? YES,,,I will NEVER go back to that lazy careless person...pure negligence.

May 27th, 2011
I have taken my children to Muntean for years now. Recently I returned and asked for some more samples of a $350/month medication after only having 3 weeks. He yelled and me and was very short and rude and then yelled again across the room as I was leaving, in front of staff. I am very disappointed in him and will not return ever again to this physician.

January 5th, 2011
Professional, kind and attentive
Dr. Muntean has been my doctor for several years now. Both he and his staff have treated me better than any other practice I've seen in my 54 years. The only reasons that may change me seeing him would be if I moved out of town or if our government somehow decides I have to change doctors or if Tricare is ever dropped from their accepted insurance providers.

November 3rd, 2010
To Dr Muntean
Dr Muntean..Is a wonderful Dr....He is very kind..And he spend as much time as you and him fill thime is needed...He is the very best Dr i have seen in many of years....