A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Muschevici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Muschevici graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca.
Dr. Muschevici has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical CenterNorth Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan P Muschevici MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dan P. Muschevici practice?
- Dr. Dan Muschevici has 1 office location.
Dr. Dan Muschevici practices Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.