A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Muschevici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Muschevici is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muschevici
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Muschevici Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Muschevici graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca.
Dr. Muschevici has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carthage Area Hospital
- Montefiore Medical CenterNorth Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan P Muschevici MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dan P. Muschevici practice?
- Dr. Dan Muschevici has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dan Muschevici practices Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Carthage, NY.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists.