A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Tran, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Tran, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Nicolas Tran FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dan N. Tran practice?
- Dr. Dan Tran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dan Tran practices Surgery near Tavares, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY.
See Tavares Surgeons.