A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danny Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danny Nelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danny Nelson, FAAD, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Nelson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danny A Nelson FAAD and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Danny A. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Danny Nelson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Danny Nelson practices Dermatology near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ.
See Sun City West Dermatologists.