A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Nguyen is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Nguyen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Cao Nguyen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Dan C. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Dan Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Dan Nguyen practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Sutherland, NE.
See Sutherland Family Physicians and Sutherland General Practitioners.