A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Nordmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Nordmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Nordmann, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Nordmann graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nordmann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Keith Nordmann MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dan K. Nordmann practice?
- Dr. Dan Nordmann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dan Nordmann practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Anesthesiologists and Indianapolis Internists.