A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan O'Brien, MD, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.More Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bloomington Hospital of Orange County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Brien accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dan O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dan P. O'Brien practice?
Dr. Dan O'Brien practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Orleans, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, IN.
See Orleans Urgent Care Centers, Orleans Family Physicians, and Orleans Osteopaths.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dannie O'Brien, Dr. Danny O'Brien, Dr. Daniel O'Brien, Dr. Danilo O'Brien