A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel O'Brien is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel O'Brien, DO, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. O'Brien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital Of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel P O'Brien DO and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Daniel O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel O'Brien practices Emergency Medicine near Paoli, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Orleans, IN.
See Paoli Emergency Physicians.