A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Papir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Papir is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Papir graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Papir has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Papir MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dan Papir practice?
- Dr. Dan Papir has 1 office location.
Dr. Dan Papir practices Urology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Urologists.