A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Rengstorff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Rengstorff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rengstorff
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rengstorff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Rengstorff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rengstorff graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Rengstorff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Rengstorff MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dan Rengstorff practice?
- Dr. Dan Rengstorff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dan Rengstorff practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain View, CA.
See Redwood City Internists and Redwood City Gastroenterologists.