A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Powell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Powell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henderson County Community Hospital
- Lincoln Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Stanfield Powell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dan S. Powell practice?
- Dr. Dan Powell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dan Powell practices Family Medicine near Lawrenceburg, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, TN and Lewisburg, TN.
See Lawrenceburg Primary Care Doctors.