A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Sakamoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Sakamoto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sakamoto
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sakamoto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Sakamoto, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Sakamoto graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Sakamoto has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Katsumi Sakamoto MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dan K. Sakamoto practice?
- Dr. Dan Sakamoto has 1 office location.
Dr. Dan Sakamoto practices Ophthalmology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Ophthalmologists.