Dr. Dan Sanders III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dan Sanders III?

April 17th, 2015

Very good physician.

Highly recommended by our pediatrician for allergies. We have been very satisfied and it's worth the drive to get good care. Dr. Sanders is kind and caring.

February 28th, 2013

Get It In Writing

I chose a Blue Cross PPO insurance plan in part on the recommendation of Dr. Sanders' office manager. On four separate occasions she and the receptionist assured me they were in all Blue Cross networks. Before they mixed the last batch of antigens I showed the receptionist a print out from Blue Cross showing that my plan was not listed. She again said that they were in all Blue Cross plans. Had they been in my BCBST plan my cost would have been $0. I sent Dr. Sanders a check for over $100.00 to cover my co-insurance obligation and terminated my association with his office.

September 25th, 2012

Dr.Sanders saved my life! I would reccommend him to anyone who has life threatening asthma and allergies!

June 8th, 2012

Nothing special...

I am an adult (he treats both) and have been a patient of Dr Sanders for about 5 years. His drug regimen got my allergies under control, but I never felt like there was a real conversation, analysis, etc. I also have dry skin issues, and have consulted with him and my allergist multiple times without much success. I was left to pretty much "trial and error" things to figure out. His office is a very convenient location for me, and because my allergy meds are prescription I have continued to go back to keep up the norms, but if my drugs ever go OTC I doubt I'll darken this doorway again.

October 3rd, 2011

We took out 2 year old to Dr. Sanders for allergy testing. I was very disappointed with his bedside manner. He gave unclear answers to my questions, and after the results of her skin test were complete. Rather than discuss with us the results, he dictated in front of us with his recorder. We left very unclear about a treatment plan. Not the bedside manner 2 anxious parents except for their child.

December 22nd, 2009

Not always clear why I'm doing something

Dr. Sanders seems concerned, but he will change medicine seemingly based on an innocuous comment of mine and then leave and I'm not always sure whether something is working or not and why he changed it.

September 14th, 2015