A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Sotirescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Sotirescu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sotirescu
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sotirescu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Sotirescu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sotirescu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Sotirescu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- York Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Sotirescu MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dan Sotirescu practice?
- Dr. Dan Sotirescu has 1 office location.
Dr. Dan Sotirescu practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near York, PA.
See York Internists, York Hematologists, and York Oncologists.