A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Sotirescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Sotirescu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sotirescu
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sotirescu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Sotirescu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sotirescu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Sotirescu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- York Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Sotirescu MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dan Sotirescu practice?
- Dr. Dan Sotirescu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dan Sotirescu practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near York, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA.
See York Internists, York Hematologists, and York Oncologists.