A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Spengler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Spengler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Spengler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Torsion Abnormality
Education & Awards
Dr. Spengler graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spengler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Saint Thomas Hospital - Nashville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Michael Spengler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dan M. Spengler practice?
- Dr. Dan Spengler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dan Spengler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.