Dr. Dan Steinfink MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

July 12th, 2016
Happy place
Dr Steinfink's office is very professional and feels comfortable to me. Love my doctor and staff is very helpful.

May 9th, 2016
Great Doctor
I have been going to Dr. Steinfink for many years now. It has always been great with him and his staff.

February 19th, 2016
Long Term Patient
Dr. Steinfink always listens to my current situation and ensures my medication and treatment plan is adjusted accordingly if necessary.

July 29th, 2015
Bad dr
Worst dr I ever saw. Horrible experience.

December 4th, 2014
The one thing that I will never forget is that Dr. Steinfink saved my life. It is all I can do most days to get out of bed, but I now know that taking that step most days is a HUGE step. Everyone has a purpose & I guess I am still searching but I know while I am searching beautiful things still happen.

November 18th, 2013
This doctor was the worst doctor I have ever been to stay away he will not help you and all he wants is your money he is mean and cruel and arrogant he doesn't talk to you and if he does he is very Kurd stay away there are alot of better doctors out there he comes off very aloof and snobby please listen stay away he seems like he is very unhappy

May 4th, 2013
Overall reliable
Steinfink is a no-frills kind of guy. He's direct and gets to the point. We found him to be very current on meds, flexible when trying to find a med match, and helpful. He is conservative with meds, so is not a fan of over-medicating at all. Tends to use the least meds possible for a good effect. It is my opinion that the patient needs an outside counselor for support, as his strength is in meds options, not support. He's just not very talkative or interactive. But we really appreciate him for the solid and reliable med options and med balance he guides. Very good. The office area itself is annoying, and the office staff are not very friendly, but we could look beyond that.

March 16th, 2012
Overall Good Dr.
While the office staff is unfriendly, we appreciated Dr Steinfink himself. He is not one to do much talking, though. He knows his meds and takes a conservative approach in trying not to overmedicate kids and teens. His suggestions were consistently reliable, and he is up to date with the pros and cons of med options. His voice of experience goes a long way.

March 31st, 2010
The doc is great! Some of the practice's office staff needs to readjust their attitude. Snippy and short abrupt answers and the general apathy that some of the staff presents is off putting. I work in a busy medical office and I can say first hand that being courteous goes a long way with patients at every level of care.