inactive

Dan A Teano MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

November 24th, 2015
Great......but?
I was one of his earliest patients which dates back to the early eighties. In the close to thirty years of seeing him I can say that he is/was definitely dedicated and more than average in competence and knowledge. The only negative is the fact that he "disappeared". The staff had no information and the Dr. who was filling in for him is a jerk. His brusque and rude mannerisms forced me to leave that office when it became clear the Dr. Teano was not returning, that was 4 years ago.

June 10th, 2015
Where's Dr. Teano ???
Dr Teano has't practiced medicine in Linwood,Pa for over 4 plus years. We were told by his staff that he was in the Philipines takeing care of his sick mother and they had no idea when or if he would be returning to the USA. Dr Teano had been our doctor since 1993 but now you'll be seen by Physician Assistants or Dr Lee who is only available for appointment s 2 days per month.

May 14th, 2012
Best Doctor Available
I have been going to Dr. Teano for 27 years because I have not found a doctor that even comes close to him. He does not need a chart to remember every diagnosis I have ever had. His memory is amazing. He does not even look up phone numbers as he has them memorized. Several times in my life, I have had situations where I needed the urgent assistance of a doctor. Dr. teano made sure he saw me immediately every time. No other doctor has the patience or gives the level of personal attention that Dr. teano does. Nurses love him and so do patients.His wait times are long; however, they are worth it. The long wait is due to the fact that he never turns anyone away, no matter how busy he is and he tries to please everyone whether they deserve it or not. Moreover, compared to other waiting periods at other offices, they are relatively normal. It is worth waiting for a doctor that cares more about you than anything else.

March 8th, 2009
Can't get ahold of him.
If you call, you get voice mail which is rarely answered. Have appointment for 1PM, get there at 12:45, see him at 2:30.