A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Tran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tran has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan D Tran MD is a male Geriatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dan D. Tran practice?
- Dr. Dan Tran has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dan Tran practices Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Rosemead, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA and Wichita, KS.
See Rosemead Family Physicians and Rosemead Geriatric Doctors.