A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Tran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tran
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tran Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tran has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Tran MD is a male Geriatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dan Tran practice?
- Dr. Dan Tran has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dan Tran practices Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Rosemead, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA and Arcadia, CA.
See Rosemead Geriatric Doctors.