Dr. Dan Tran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dan Tran?

Just a really good, compassionate doctor

Posted on March 31st, 2014

Dr. Tran is really that one of a kind doctor. He genuinely cares about you. I always feel that he takes the time to hear all of my concerns. When my dad (also his patient) got admitted to the hospital for a severe infection, he was there every day to see and treat him and kept us all up to date on my dad's condition. He's really a great doctor. Our whole family is so thankful to him.

Best Doctor!

Posted on December 10th, 2013

Dr. Tran is really the one of the best doctor I've been to. I hate going to doctors but he really makes you feel comfortable! The staff is nice and friendly. I won't go anywhere else. Now I bring my wife too! Great guy and great office!

Great and caring doctor!

Posted on July 26th, 2011

I was referred to see dr. Tran for a condition that I had over a year but wasn't going away. The doctor I was seeing just kept giving me antibiotics but it didn't worked at all. I decided to try to see another doctor and that was when I was referred to dr. Tran. He was so caring and listened to my complaint and spent so much time trying to understand my condition. After ordering a simple blood test, he correctly diagnosed me, gave me medications and within a month..I started to feel so much better and was finally treated correctly! Hs office is always busy and the wait is about a hour..which is kind of long for me too...but that just goes to show how great of a dr. That he is!

A year gone wrong.

Posted on September 11th, 2010

At first glance the environment was clean, and I expected the Dr. and the staff too treat the patient with the same care. Dr. Tran miss diagnosis my condition for over a year. After the condition worsen, then he recommended that I get surgery. I didn't think I needed surgery, so I consult with a specialist for my condition. He told me that I didn't need surgery if I had treated the symptom when I first visited the doctor. The new consultant even told me that Dr. Tran might have even known about the condition, but falsely diagnose and made it worse.I went with another surgeon, and they told me the same thing.I finally gotten the care I needed and know that not all Dr. are good.I only wish that Dr. Tran can be honest and treat his patient with care.

Posted on April 30th, 2017