A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Trellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Trellis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trellis
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trellis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Trellis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Trellis graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Trellis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Robert Trellis MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dan R. Trellis practice?
- Dr. Dan Trellis has 6 office locations.
Dr. Dan Trellis practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Kensington, PA and Cranberry Twp, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Gastroenterologists.