Cardiologist (heart)

3.0

Jan 8th, 2015

Considering the subject discussion, this was a very relaxing visit. The staff was very nice and Dr. Tsoi made me feel like I was his only patient.

The receptionist is nothing but a 'gate keeper' show details The receptionist is nothing but a 'gate keeper'
Jun 14th, 2012

Both my husband and I have had the experience of not being able to get treatment or an appointment, or appointments mixed up because of the attitude of the front desk person. Her constant excuse for appointments not being made for out patient surgery is that 'it will be done at our earliest convience.' Appointments in other offices are made at the time you are standing at the front desk after the doctor has made the referal. With this office you go home and wait a week. If the patient isn't the first concern, then there needs to be some upgrading of systems in this office. I will be finding another cardiologist.The office may be pleasant, the doctor's 'bedside manner' may also be pleasant, but if you go home anxious about a procedure that needs to be completed and wait until it is "convient" for the staff to get around to making an appointment, then I don't consider this a 'good doctor'.