Dr. Dan Veljovich MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

April 23rd, 2015
Wonderful and talented doctor who is caring and very personable

April 8th, 2014
Care that more than meets the needs and concerns of his patient
After my diagnosis with cancer my doctor from my home town suggested Dr. Dan Veljovich. I had always said that if I was to ever get this disease I would stay locally. Going to Dr. Veljovich was the best decision I have ever made. He is compassionate and caring and made me feel like he was really going to take care of me and this issue. I never felt rushed or uneasy. He answered all my questions and gave me time to ask them. I had a very difficult surgery in which more problems was discovered once the surgery began and he was more than able to take care of those problems. I felt comfortable with him as well as all of his wonderful staff. I couldn't have ask for a better doctor to do this procedure or to make me feel more comfortable and confident about this procedure. Thank you so much Dr. Veljovich and staff for making this such and easy adjustment in my life.

May 7th, 2012
Excellent Physician Great Bed Side Manner

June 26th, 2011
I will strongly recommend him!
I was referred to Dr. Veljovich by my gyne. I went in for a robotic surgery for endometriosis. He did the job perfectly well and I started recovering just a few days from my surgery. After four months, I hardly remember that I had undergone this big a surgery. And I sincerely thank Dr. Veljovich and his team for that! His nurse, Heidi, was very cooperative too.

May 28th, 2010
Only doctor I will ever go to
I was referred to Doctor Veljovich from another doctor. Those doctors send you to Dr Veljovich because he is the best. He has been with me since day 1 of my cancer issues in more than one reproductive area. I have been a patient of his for over 4 years. There is no other doctor I would ever trust, he knows what he is doing and there is not words to express his compassion and knowledge. He truly cares about his patients- his assistant, Heidi is amazing too. I know that my health and my future are ok because of the care I have received from Dr Veljovich and his team. I'm due to have surgery again, and I know I'm in good hands with him. If anyone is being referred to him from another Dr be thankful, he truly is the best.

April 8th, 2009
Brought my mom here for a consultation for a gynecological cancer. Her primary care physician had recommended Dr. Veljovich highly and he does some fancy surgery using robots. Well he was 45 min late even though we were his first appointment of the day (I know I know not that shocking- he is a doctor), the office didn't have the test results they said they were getting a week before the appointment, he didn't explain what he was doing to mom - just shoved the metal object in her bits, and talked to her over her head (literally - was looking above it) and seemed to have trouble looking at me. The office staff was super nice, his nurse was really great and gave the only sense of humanness to the appointment but the fact that my mom said to me "I don't even think he will know who he is operating on" when he left the room speaks volumes for our experience. She hasn't had the surgery yet - but based on our consult with Seattle Cancer Care Alliance we will be going there.

February 25th, 2009