A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Vongtama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Vongtama, Radiation Oncologist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vongtama
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vongtama Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Vongtama, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vongtama graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Vongtama has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Dameron Hospital
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Vongtama MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dan Vongtama practice?
- Dr. Dan Vongtama has 1 office location.
Dr. Dan Vongtama practices Radiation Oncology near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Radiation Oncologists.