A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Vongtama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Vongtama, Radiation Oncologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Vongtama, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- experience includes intensity modulated radiation therapy for head and neck
Education & Awards
Dr. Vongtama graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Vongtama has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Dameron Hospital
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vongtama accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dan Vongtama practice?
Dr. Dan Vongtama practices Radiation Oncology near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Radiologists.