A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Waddell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Waddell, Internal Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Waddell, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waddell graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Waddell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- North Hills Hospital
- Southwest Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Allen Waddell DO is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dan A. Waddell practice?
- Dr. Dan Waddell has 1 office location.
Dr. Dan Waddell practices Internal Medicine near Hurst, TX.
See Hurst Internists.