inactive

Dan A Waddell DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

July 9th, 2015
Please don't retire Dr. Waddell!!

June 17th, 2015
Always spot on! Very gracious!

June 15th, 2015
Time for me to find new doctor
Dr. Waddell used to be a very good doctor. Then lately he has become almost senile, saying things over and over. Not making any sense, etc. I have always liked him but I'm going to find a new doctor. His office staff is poor in my opinion. Rude nurses, etc. Sorry doc but time to say goodbye.

March 19th, 2015
Disappointed
Unfortunately Dr Waddell doesn't seem to be there anymore. I loved him at first but after 6 months he hasn't solved any of my problems. He repeatedly asks the same questions 3-4 times in every conversation. I really like him a lot but I don't feel like he has helped me at all. Tests that were supposed to be sent for analysis were never sent in. He asks questions like he has no idea who you even are. I think he needs to retire. It is ver sad when a good doctor no. Longer is competent. Sorry Doc.

January 27th, 2015
Dr. Waddell was involved in a car wreck a few years ago which caused him to have some head trauma. Over the last 1-2 years he's become very forgetful. He will ask you the same question 3-4 times in a row within a matter of a few minutes. One of the doctors he referred me to just recently informed me that Dr. Waddell was denied from seeing patients at N Hills Hospital because of his condition. I think N Hills Hosp made the right decision to keep their patients safe. My specialist recommended I do the same, find a new PCP. My mother has been his patient for 15+ years & she had to find a new Dr. because of the mistakes he's made. I think it's time Dr. Waddell hang up his coat for good.

June 21st, 2013
AVOID
This doctor is a joke. Very full of himself. If you didn't know any better, he would make you think "he" hung the moon. His office staff isn't much better. They tell you one thing and when the time comes for that "one thing" they change what they said originally. You wait forever and then only see him for a few minutes. I keep receiving bills that I paid at the time of my visit. Obviously this office is very unorganized and needs to make some major changes. Starting with the doctor.

May 16th, 2013
new office, better parking
Ive been a patient of Dr. Waddells for a few years now. He has moved to hurst which is a much better facility than the colleyville office. Much more patient friendly, has much more parking. Dr. Waddell does run behind sometimes but thats only because he does not rush his patients. He gives them plenty of time to ask questions and he is VERY thorough. In my opinion i would rather wait longer in the office and get a much better exam than go to a different doctor and get in quick with no time for my questions or any real answers. I love this doctor. It does NOT take a long time to get in if your very sick. If your having sick symptoms the staff is more than happy to call you in something or have you go in to see the nurse. the only appointments that are out a bit are the follow up appointments and thats only booked out a week or two. Ive never had to wait for an appointment longer than a week and a half just to review results. I think thats pretty darn good considering LOTS of doctors are MONTHS out for booking an appointment!!! The fact that this doctor retains his patients is PROOF that he is a great doctor. sure you cant please everyone but when 99% of the patients return to him, you cant argue too much :)

June 5th, 2012
He seemed to care more about getting me in and out and talking about himself than what I needed. I am changing to another doctor

March 13th, 2012
Can never see them timely or on time!
You can never make an appointment within a few days and he is NEVER on time! You will have to wait up to an hour every time just to get into an examination rom and then longer for him to wander in for a few minutes. He has not improved as promised. I'm done with this Dr.

November 1st, 2010
About Dr. Dan Waddell
Dr. Waddell is very thorough in his physicals for the male and female. His is attentive with his patients and is always willing to go the extra mile to take care of his patients. His staff is impeccable. They have been trained to always get all the information from the patient and make sure it is current. I would trust he and his staff with any member of my family. We have been with Dr. Waddell for many years.

September 21st, 2010
He listens
I have been a patient for years. Dr.Waddell listens carefully to me never seeming to hurry me along. For that reason I do not mind waiting 10 to 15 minutes for my appointment. The office staff is amazing, everyone treats me as if I am the only one.

September 3rd, 2008
Bad relationship ending after 5 years
It has been impossible to make a quick appointment when I have needed immediate care for the flu, an infection, etc. This doctor will not trust your long term relationship and you knowing your own body to understand that a quick does of flu medicine could've staved off an illness. After I became unemployed and was paying out of pocket for perscriptions, his nursing staff and Dr. Waddell would not help me by extended my perscriptions for cholestrol medication and antidepressants during an extended job search. When I asked for information on how to get off the medications safely I was told to either come in for a blood test or to just stop taking it- which is very unsafe.